Many businesses develop a solid reputation just thanks to their amazing Instagram work. So how should you go about yours? Quite a few suggestions below to entertain you with:
1. If a client has had an excellent experience with you, you could kindly ask them for a short testimonial that you could use as promo material on your Instagram page – as it could also be a means to put their name out there, whoever they are. A powerful testimonial can easily help you acquire more leads.
2. Everyone knows that an office team is not always working so hard, and it’s more than okay to show the less serious side of things once in a while. Showing what you do even during work hours could be a way to attract future talent as well, and that there is more to work than just work at the office – a fun team picture at Friday afternoon drinks can’t be doing damage!
3. By now, most businesses have a blog, even if they’re not in the communications industry. Someone at the company should be capable of writing about a certain topic that the company is concerned about or working on at the moment – and share it on your Instagram. There will always be someone interested in reading it.
4. When you are out of the office at networking events or conferences, definitely post it. It shows that you are interacting with other businesses and sharing ideas with others. Tag these businesses’ Instagram handles as well.
5. Company culture, again. I did mention posting fun images or short videos of office life, but sometimes it can be a little more serious, like a fun meeting about a project.
6. Using a repost app, share other people’s content that you find interesting. It looks good on you and you get the original content sharer’s attention.
7. Infographics – even if they’re not yours, share them! They could be interesting to many of your followers.
8. In addition to point 4, if you are participating as a speaker at events, have someone take a picture of you to share! It shows your knowledge, it can encourage potential clients to come and watch you speak and also meet you afterwards!
9. Organizing an event or webinar? Promote it nicely on Instagram, if you want to increase your chances of full attendance!
10. QUOTES. Once every couple of weeks, share a quote that will inspire people, whether or not it’s relevant to your business. It’s a great way to get likes and comments, and some reposts from followers.
11. Have a new recruit or want to present current team members? Share a photo of them! It’s a nice way to present to your clients who is working on their projects.
12. If you make new friends at a networking event, share that too! Show your more social and friendly side so that followers can see you are a personable businessman.
Does it all sound good to you? Let us know if you have any more questions have see you in November!